For COVIMUR ALIMENTARIA S.L. it is important to protect the personal data of our clients and of all those who visit our website, and that is why it has developed a security policy that meets all the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) RGPD 679/2016.
In this way, the user assures that they are of legal age, and that the data communicated is true, exact, complete and current, taking responsibility for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may arise as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA AND ITS TREATMENTS
Your data will be processed by COVIMUR ALIMENTARIA S.L., legal entity, CIF B-73419574, and registered office at Calle Diario La Verdad, Nº 6, 4ª escalera, entresuelo B – 30500 Molina de Segura – Murcia – España.
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
Your data has been obtained by the following means:
- Contact Form
- Subscription to our Newsletter
The data obtained are of an identifying category and are as follows:
- Contact form: name, email and company
- Subscription to our Newsletter: email
The purposes are:
- Contact form: contact and commercial management.
- Subscription to our Newsletter: processing the data to be able to provide the service of announcement of news related to our products and business sector, as well as advertising of our products.
The legal basis for the treatment of the data collected is the consent given at the time of registering for the Newsletter or contacting us through the web.
The duration of the treatment is the same as the duration of the commercial relationship as a user with us or until the revocation of consent, or cancellation of the personal data provided with consent.
Who do we share the data with?
COVIMUR ALIMENTARIA S.L. will not communicate the personal data of users to third party service providers.
The data provided will be collected on the server of COVIMUR ALIMENTARIA S.L. using SSL protocol and its transmission will be carried out in an encrypted way guaranteeing their confidentiality. The server automatically recognizes: the IP address, date and time of entry and exit from the web page, as well as the files that have been downloaded.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
COVIMUR ALIMENTARIA S.L. carries out the processing of user data in the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), so it does not plan to carry out any international data transfer.
RIGHTS OF USERS
While COVIMUR ALIMENTARIA S.L. owns or processes personal data, all users can, at any time and free of charge, exercise the following rights:
- Right of access – right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
- Right of rectification – right to correct the data that you consider inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, as a user, you can request that the data we hold about you be erased from all our records;
- Right to restriction of processing – when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
- Right of portability – right to transfer your data to another organization;
- Right of opposition – right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
If the user wishes to exercise any of their rights, they must do so by writing to and with a copy of the DNI at the following postal address: Calle Diario La Verdad, Nº6, 4ª escalera, entresuelo B – 30500 Molina de Segura – Murcia – España, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, you can contact the Spanish Control Authority, AGENCIA ESPAÑOLA DE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS on its website www.aepd.es or at the postal address C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid Tel. 901 100 099 – 912 663 517
MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
COVIMUR ALIMENTARIA S.L. applies various appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect users’ personal data, including the use of secure servers, firewalls, encryption of application and communication data.